Friday, January 6, 2012

God is the problem Love is the answer- part 3

In april of 2002 I started my first ever journal and I would like to share with you my first entry...I believe I was motivated by the Holy Spirit. On 4-20-02 God delivered me. I connected spirit to Spirit, Face to face and Heart to Soul. I saw the vision. God shined his light upon my soul and told me He loves me in spite of all my sins. It was a joyous day and also frightening. Joyous because I saw with my own eyes the test He put me through in my life. He showed me all my good qualities and also how many lives I touch in some way. He showed me how to step outside my world to see His world. Step outside of my selfish ways. He showed me what happens when I do the right thing and also when I make the wrong choices. He showed me there's a whole world out there crying in agony. He is disgusted and angry that we still don't have the vision. The frightening part is this world is killing each other. The devil has advanced further into our souls. He is preying on the weak and vulnerable. God showed me he has prepared an army of soldiers. Strong, spiritual, courageous soldiers with the vision. He told me I am a chosen one. That was my first entry in my journal and as I look back on that moment I realize that indeed I was motivated by the Holy Spirit. I realize that God used me to write that affirming message. A chosen one! What does that mean?  What happened 5 days after this entry changed my whole life forever. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment